Nocturnal Festival 2008


N.ational O.range S.how (Nos)
This year Pasqual drops the Wonderland out of "Nocturnal Wonderland"
Usually this event has been on Labor day weekend. This year it is one year later.
This is the best setup and event I have ever been to at the Orange Show.
Nocturnal had 7 stages with carnival rides and a VIP


This event I took my girlfriends Michelle. My brother and sister Emily and Derek. They took their friends Joe and Leslie.
We get to Noctural by exiting the the 10 fwy at Waterman and going around the traffic on the 215 fwy. We kick caught in the traffic for a while but end up on the West Side of the Orange Show. We park in front of a Subway.

We tried many gates using our VIP but they all sent us to the front of the venue.

We get inside and we run into my friend Anthony Montoya. He says he cant find my other friends and his brother, Nick and Lou Castle.
Most of us split up but Michelle,Anthony and I stay together.
We chill out for a bit by the lake. Then decide to go get a 9 dollar


Nick and Lou finally call Anthony and we try looking for them.

While looking for them Michelle has to go to the restroom and I go into the Citrus building to feel the vibe. I run into my friends Gusacci and Adrian and dance with them for a minute and go back to meet Michelle by the restroom.


We finally find Lou and Nick and we walk around for a bit.
We lost them during a refill of alcohol.

I noticed Dj Craze was coming on at 1:30am.
Michelle didnt know he was on the lineup. I did. Being one of Michelles favorite dj's she had never seen. I told her not only will you see him but we will be on stage with him. She was all for it.
We got to the Electrodome stage when "So Me" from Paris,France was performing.
He hooked me up with this Hollywood star slip mat. Seen in this picture.
So Me hooked me up with the Hollywood Star Slip Mat. Thanx
We were on stage with him for most of his set. (still looking for a pic of him with me)
However, Here is a picture of Craze w/ Michelle and I. One with Michelle.
Once again I wish we could of had our camera. Craze seemed like a cool lad.






We went walking around a bit more than went back to the car through the Artist trailers. Low and behold Michelle spots the "Craze Trailer"
Heres the pic.

We get back to the car and wait 10 min. and Emily and Leslie show up.
We were hungry so we went to the crowded Cheveron at the corner to wait for my
brother and his friends


One final note-

The Rave Act- bans all night parties in California. Now we call raves festivals too.
These parties use to go only til 12am after the "Rave Act". They are getting later and later now, to how there were. Lets not fuck it up! Party Responsible




*************************************************************
For more information go to The Music Hunters

No comments: