Coachella 2008 might ban future concerts?




What did Goldenvoice do wrong?

Well,

According to USA today

The 41-year-old actor Gary Dourdan was arrested after police found him asleep in his car in Palm Springs on April 28. He was allegedly parked on the wrong side of the street with the car's interior light on he was charged with felony possession of heroin, cocaine and ecstasy.


Remember in the 90's when california banned "Raves" in California.
Back in the 90's a car full of kids went over a cliff coming home from a rave, in the Los Angeles national forest. On drugs or not, this is the reason why raves were banned in California.

I remember the best event I went to was a rave called "Narnia" this was at the Snow Valley Ski Resort in Running Springs.
I go to many events annually Festivals, Concerts, Venues.
Nothing beats what the governments calls "Raves"

Are Festivals the new raves of the millinium?
It looks like it.

Festivals such as Coachella has the same artist that these raves had.
Raves were just concerts.
It seem like Festivals and Raves have the same atmosphere.
I know for a fact that concerts do. I have seen them.
They wont ban Ozzfest, Rock The Bells, Kroq Weenie Roast
Email your local government official and tell them to abolish the "RAVE ACT" now AND
Keep Coachella going, Keep Concerts going, Keep Music going!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


As for Coachella 2008.

My friends went all 3 days in a RV.
I met up with them on Saturday. My friends were parked next to Yelle's RV.
Here is some footage:


We showed up around 5pm.
The traffic wasnt even as bad as last year.
It took a half hour wait in the car to get into the VIP parking.
Last year the line started over the bridge on Monroe.

The best performance: MIA
Played out Performance: Prince
Worst Peformance: None
Wanted to see: Boys Noize,Hot Chip,Mark Ronson,Uffie,Calvin Harris

I had to pay $20 to get my 40 inch helium filled balloon inside Coachella.
I found my friends instantly and they found me.
Thanx for the pics everybody.
They can be seen on my myspace page @ www.myspace.com/crazygabedj




*************************************************************
For more information go to The Music Hunters

No comments: